Monday, November 24, 2008

.....SCUBA-MAN.....

Well, here I sit in the Miami airport, madder then a wet-rooster... we had to pay $ 15 for Jan's one checked bag and $ 25 for my one checked bay and we each still had our carry-on bag..... Only an AMERICAN company could do this AA (of course)...............

Well, back to my post.... I'm now SCUBA-man....I got my certificate to scuba dive.....
Here are some pics.... Me going in and me coming out of the Caribbean waters....  Fantastic dive over a sunken submarine and a coral reef and several other sunken ships and gazillions of fish......  Oh, by the way, I added an extra picture of my newest "tats".....  I'm a sailor now....
Daddy-O/Papa Doc


1 comment:

The Bestest's said...

oh my goodness!!!! I LOVE the tats!!! Black and blue pirate looks freaking AMAZING!!! and the scuba diving pic -AWESOME!!! i'm so excited to see more pictures!