Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Out with the Old...

Well, yesterday marked the beginning...walls were banged out, commode taken out, tub cut up to be removed, and sink carried to another.  Today, the planning for "our" guest bedroom bath began!  Now, this does mean that the guest room will be the first one finished...so guests will be welcomed!  In what was once a teeny, tiny,"open" bathroom...now it will have a closed "environment" that Jan planned en total...tho I have to give credit to Kelly for getting us into the new century with our fixtures!  I always knew "girls" would come in handy!  Today framing...tomorrow...who knows! At least we are now "into demolition and rebuilding"...so the future truly does hold a house for us!  Wonder if it will really look good or am I dreamin'!  (Course, this is all being down without Jim's input as he is still checking out the BVI's through sailing...eating lobster, snorkeling, enjoying life..and that is good!)

2 comments:

The Bestest's said...

Oh my gosh - this is so exciting!!!!! I can't wait to see it when I am down there in March! I think your ideas were fantastic mom - you don't need to credit me at all (ok, except for the no marble tub...) Seriously, I think this truly marks a new beginning one filled with more memories, lots of love - and of course laughter!!! :-) I can't wait to see what they do tomorrow!! This was a lot for one day! :-)

Anonymous said...

holy guacamole..that looks awesome mom! i cannot wait to see your new home in august! love and miss, robyn lynn