Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Queen Abby, et al


Since Mother Bee left on Sat.,
the Queen has been working her Court night and day!First she has us on the lookout for monsters of the deep that go beep...then she begs to sit upon her "throne" and check the day's written word...and yet she persist to have her "eye" upon all even when encased in the terrainean-sliding machine!  Will the toiling never cease?  Certainly not until the Queen returns to her Ville de Dale this weekend.  Until then..it is non-stop catering...and the Court is loving it! 

Ahhh...what a wonderful kingdom I rule!

2 comments:

THE WADE FAMILY said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again you two! Words can't even tell you how glad I am that we are so close to where Abby can spend this time with you. She loves her Gramercy and Papa Doc! Now, send her back up my way cuz I miss her! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I am about ready to send her back...

Thanks again,

Eric